What is Music Therapy?
Music therapy is a licensed and credentialed health profession that uses evidence-based research to design music interventions for people of all ages and abilities to meet non-musical goals in a non-threatening environment.
Music therapy goals work within some of the following domains such as : cognitive, communication, physical, emotional, psychological, social, and spiritual, to name only a few.
Music therapy interventions can be designed to reach non-musical goals such as: Managing Stress, Alleviating Pain, Expressing Feelings, Enhancing Memory, Improving Communication, Promoting Physical Rehabilitation, and Promoting Wellness
What our program offers:
- Development of psychometric tools designed to collect data from services
- Facilitating of group music therapy sessions
- Facilitating of individual music therapy sessions
- Overseeing of programs related to music therapy
- Consulting on programs working with vulnerable populations to identify best practices and behavioral management skills trainings
- Forming of partnerships and offerings of services to new facilities seeking music therapy
To find out more information please contact Ashley Lewis at email@example.com