Into the Woods
One of Stephen Sondheim’s most popular works, Into the Woods follows a Baker and his wife who wish to have a child, Cinderella who wishes to attend the King’s Festival, and Jack who wishes his cow would give milk. When the Baker and his wife learn that they cannot have a child because of a Witch’s curse, the two set off on a journey to break the curse. Everyone’s wish is granted, but the consequences of their actions return to haunt them later with disastrous results. Some of the show’s classic songs include “Giants in The Sky,” “Agony,” and “Children Will Listen.”
Different from our large scale Summer Broadway Season concert version production, this will be a creative, immersive, fully staged show in an intimate space. Experience this full-length musical theater masterpiece, directed by Donald Rupe, in a whole new way!
Into the Woods will be performed:
- October 2: 7:30pm (Friday)
- October 3: 7:30pm (Saturday)
- October 4: 3:00pm (Sunday matinee)
- October 9: 7:30pm (Friday)
- October 10: 7:30pm (Saturday)
- October 11: 3:00pm (Sunday matinee)
- October 12: 7:30pm (Monday – Industry Night)
- October 16: 7:30pm (Friday)
- October 17: 7:30pm (Saturday)
- October 18: 3:00pm (Sunday matinee)
Seating for all Into the Woods shows is limited and advanced purchase is strongly recommended. Guaranteed seating can be purchased in advance for $15 (credit card/Paypal) or, if available, can be purchased for $18 at the door (cash/check only). Tickets for Industry Night are just $12! Doors open 30 minutes before showtime and all seating is general admission.
Ticketing problems or questions? Contact Sarah.Mattingly@cfcommunityarts.com