Auditions for our Vocal Ensembles are open through Friday, January 22 for students entering Grades 3 through 12 this school year. All auditions will be done virtually for these Ensembles
How to prepare:
If your student would like some help preparing for their audition, the CFCArts Academy is here to help with Virtual Private Lessons in audition prep covering voice coaching! Lessons can be one-time (called “Flex”) or you can set up recurring lessons if you prefer. Contact Academy@cfcarts.com to register!
How to register:
Please follow these steps to register your student.
Once your student is registered for a video audition, you may submit their audition materials (see below) and will be sent Spring 2021 paperwork via DocuSign to your email. Students will be notified if they are accepted to the Ensembles no later than Monday, January 25.
How to audition:
Please submit the following items to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Video of your student singing one or two memorized 16 to 32-bar selections (30-45 seconds) from any song with live or track accompaniment. (Please do not sing over recorded vocals.)
- All Spring 2021 Children and Youth Arts Program forms will be sent to your email via DocuSign after completing the Audition Form.
How to submit:
Video auditions and associated materials may be submitted through Friday, January 22.
- Video auditions must be emailed as one or multiple video files (email attachment or Google Drive, Dropbox, WeTransfer, iCloud, or a link to a video-hosting website such as YouTube) to email@example.com.
- Headshot/picture and resume (optional) must be submitted as .PDF, .JPEG/.JPG, and/or .PNG files to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Paperwork for the Spring 2021 season will be sent and completed virtually via DocuSign. After completing the Virtual Audition Form, we will send the paperwork to your email!
If you are having issues submitting your video or attachments, please email us at email@example.com and we can help you!