This unique two-hour interactive workshop provides the critical information and tools for your caregiving role. Covering the emotional, practical, & informational essentials of caregiving, Caring for the Caregiver is both educational and fun at the same time as you engage with other caregivers in a small group setting.
At the conclusion of the seminar, you will have answers to key questions caregivers often ask:
- How do I get in touch with my emotional and physical needs?
- How can I be an advocate for my loved one?
- What typical legal questions/answers do I need to know?
- How do I ensure understanding when my loved one and I are in the doctor’s office or hospital?
- What questions should I ask when selecting a home for my loved one?