In Partnership with the Center for Health & Wellbeing
Did you know that you can use your iPad to create digital art? Yes, there’s an app for that! Join local artist and Central Florida Community Arts Teaching Artist Grace Sellers as she teaches the basics of digital art using the Procreate App. Learn how to create your own masterpiece on your iPad — no need for paints or paper.
By participating in this program, you can expect to:
- engage with other artists;
- discover how to use basic digital art software;
- learn the techniques of digital art.
Materials Needed: iPad and stylus or Apple Pencil
Please download the App via procreate.art/ Note: There is a fee for the app.
This program is presented by Grace Sellers and is hosted by the Winter Park Health Foundation.
How to join the Zoom Program:
Upon registration for this program, you will receive two emails:
- One email from Eventbrite: you can either disregard this email or save it for your records. No action needed with this message.
- One email from the Center for Health & Wellbeing: this email will contain your link to join the Zoom meeting. Simply select the link and the Zoom Meeting will launch. Please allow yourself five – 10 minutes before program start to launch Zoom and confirm your technology is properly working.
For troubleshooting and other Zoom-related questions, please email us at email@example.com
All CHWB Digital Education Programs are now presented with live captioning service. Please refer to your registration confirmation email for instructions on enabling live captions.
By participating in this program, you agree to the CHWB’s Gracious Space policy. Unless otherwise noted, all CHWB Digital Education programs hosted via Zoom are recorded and made available for on-demand viewing on WellbeingNetwork.org. If you prefer to be left out of the program’s recording, please leave your camera and microphone off for the duration of the program.
About the Program Presenter
Central Florida based Artist Grace Sellers has been painting since 2011. Her work is inspired by the natural world around her and features motifs like landscapes, animals, and botanicals. Besides her personal art practice, she has been teaching beginner art classes since 2017. She has enjoyed working with CFCArts teaching a variety of art workshops to audiences of all ages and abilities.