Title: Box Office Associate
Supervisor: Sr. Director of Marketing & Communications
Type of Position: Part-time, hourly
Job Description Summary
The CFCArts Box Office Associate is responsible for all aspects of the box office, incoming calls and the management of the CFCArts reception and work room areas. This role reports directly to the Sr. Director of Marketing & Communications; provides a welcoming environment for all guests to the Central campus and an efficient experience while purchasing tickets.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Answer all CFCArts general information phone calls during the hours of 2pm-7pm, Monday-Thursday,
with possible extended and weekend hours during show weeks, and forward calls to appropriate staff
- Work with CFCArts Volunteer Company administrator to identify, train and assign ticket selling volunteers
as needed for the lobby and front of house needs.
- Proactively engage and build relationships with group sales prospects and partners.
Manage all requests for CFCArts tickets, both through email and incoming calls.
Greet and welcome all guests to the Central campus and communicate with staff once guests have
- Work with education team to greet and manage Academy students upon arrival and ensure a quality
experience in the lobby.
- Manage cash handling with regard to box office and ticket sales.
- Maintain lobby and work room organization and track office supply needs.
- Be responsible for coordinating the daily campus closure procedure.
Education and experience requirements
- Strong interpersonal, communication and phone skills
- Articulate about the CFCArts’ mission and role in the community
- Attention to detail and highly organized
- Knowledge of MS Office, Vendini ticketing system, and other database programs
- Strong writing, proofreading, and communication skills
How to apply
Submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com