Supervisor: Development Manager
Type of Position: Internship – Fall 2018 | Spring 2019 | Summer 2019
Job Description Summary
- Reporting directly to the Development Manager. Assist with daily tasks such as donor relations, development administration, grant research and writing, sponsorship maintenance, and event planning/execution.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assisting with special events planning and execution.
- Setting up fundraisers, such as silent auctions.
- Tracking financial logistics & operations through ticketing website and G Suite.
- Engaging with donors and sponsors.
- Requires clear penmanship, reliable source of transportation during work hours and excellent phone/email communication skills.
How to Apply
- Email resumes to Bia Silva at firstname.lastname@example.org.