Rodgers and Hammerstein’s Cinderella
Directed and Choreographed by Sara Catherine Barnes
Produced by CFCArts Theatre
CFCArts Theatre excited to produce this classic musical in our Blackbox Theatre at 250 SW Ivanhoe Blvd from April 17-May 10, 2020.
- Auditions will occur on January 29 beginning at 6 PM, with call-backs on February 5.
- Please prepare 60-90 seconds of a song in an appropriate style. Please provide sheet music for the accompanist. Children may sing a capella if needed.
- Interested parties should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to secure a time slot. Please include a headshot or recent photo, full name, e-mail address, and phone number.
- Performance dates/times are listed at cfcarts.com/cinderella/
- Rehearsals will begin shortly following the audition process. CFCArts Theatre is proud to work with performers to provide flexible scheduling for rehearsals. We typically rehearse 4-5 times a week in evenings on weeknights and with varying times on the weekends.
- Video auditions are also accepted. Please e-mail email@example.com.
CFCArts Theatre is a community theatre, and as such all roles are unpaid.
For any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ella – A young woman who lives with her stepmother and stepsisters, who treat her like a servant girl ever since the death of her late father.
Prince Topher – The prince of the kingdom. Though an expert at slaying dragons, griffins, gargoyles and giants, he feels uncertain about how he will rule as king when the time comes.
Sebastian – The Prince’s Lord High Chancellor and advisor.
Marie – A woman who lives at the edge of the forest and gathers what others throw away. Reveals herself to be Ella’s Fairy Godmother.
Madame – Ella’s Step Mother
Charlotte – Ella’s demanding stepsister.
Gabrielle – Ella’s meek stepsister.
Jean-Michel – An erstwhile revolutionary.
Lord Pinkleton – Sebastian’s henchman.