Central Florida Community Arts Theatre is excited to produce Rodgers and Hammerstein’s Cinderella in our Fashion Square Mall location at 3461 E Colonial Dr, Orlando, FL 32803 beginning April 15, 2021.
Please prepare a 16 bar cut of a song in an appropriate style. Children may sing a cappella if needed. Initial auditions are due by Saturday, February 27, 2021 at 8pm. Callbacks will begin Sunday, February 28, 2021 (9am-3pm)
CFCArts Theatre is a community theatre, and as such all roles are unpaid. Rehearsals will begin shortly following the audition process. CFCArts Theatre is proud to work with performers to provide flexible scheduling for rehearsals. We typically rehearse 4-5 times a week, with evening rehearsals on weeknights and varying times on the weekends.
Please e-mail email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Ella – A you’d woman who lives with her stepmother and stepsisters, who treat her like a servant girl ever since the death of her late father.
- Prince Topher – The prince of the kingdom. Though an expert at slaying dragons, griffins, gargoyles, and giants, he feels uncertain about how he will rule when the time comes.
- Sebastian – The Prince’s Lord High Chancellor and advisor
- Marie – A woman who lives at the edge of the forest and gathers what others throw away. Reveals herself to be Ella’s Fairy Godmother.
- Madame – Ella’s Step Mother
- Charlotte – Ella’s demanding stepsister
- Gabrielle – Ella’s meek stepsister
- Jean-Michel – an erstwhile revolutionary
- Lord Pinkleton – Sebastian’s henchman
- Adult Ensemble
- Children’s Ensemble
If called back, you will be sent sides and song cuts that will need to be prepared for the callback. You may be contacted by the Director to send in a small cut of dance choreography as well.