Ways You Can Help!
We always appreciate all the help we get from our wonderful volunteers and there are plenty of ways you can get involved too!
There are various areas in our organization that need volunteers including:
- Parking Services- Helping direct guests to open parking spaces and general event entrances
- Ushering- Handing out event programs, directing guests to correct seating
- Ticket Sales- Helping to sell tickets during events, training on ticketing system will be required
- Greeter- Helping direct event attendees to correct entrances and seating
- Concession- Helping to set up booths and sell concession snacks during events
- We may need assistance in designing graphics, website material, photography during events, or helping to set up theatre/show productions such as lighting and sound. Some previous experience is required for these following areas.
- Web Design
- Production Work (lighting, sound, set building, etc.)
- General Office Work- May include duties such as copying, filing, data entry, phone calls, and bulk mailings
- School Receptionist- Responsible for greeting and checking in students arriving for their private lessons in our School of Performing Arts-Some general office work could also be required, Evening availability preferred
- Coffee House- CLOSED for Summer. Will reopen in August