The Odd Couple
A classic comedy, written by Neil Simon! Two suddenly single pals – the sloppy one and the fastidious one – strain their friendship by becoming roommates and unconsciously repeating the same mistakes they made in the marriages they just left. Fastidious and depressed, one seems suicidal, but as the action unfolds, the other becomes the one with murder on the mind when the clean-freak and the slob ultimately decide to room together, with hilarious results. CFCArts will perform either the male or female version on any given performance night – see below for performance schedule!
Different from our large scale Summer Broadway Season concert version production, this will be a creative, immersive, fully staged show in an intimate space. Experience this full-length comedy masterpiece, directed by Donald Rupe, in a whole new way!
The Odd Couple be performed:
- November 6: 7:30pm (Friday – female cast)
- November 7: 7:30pm (Saturday – male cast)
- November 8: 3:00pm (Sunday matinee – female cast)
- November 13: 7:30pm (Friday – male cast)
- November 14: 7:30pm (Saturday – male cast)
- November 15: 3:00pm (Sunday matinee – female cast)
- November 19: 7:30pm (Thuesday – Industry Night – female cast)
- November 20: 7:30pm (Friday – male cast)
- November 21: 7:30pm (Saturday – female cast)
- November 22: 3:00pm (Sunday matinee – male cast)
Seating for all The Odd Couple shows is limited and advanced purchase is strongly recommended. Guaranteed seating can be purchased in advance for $15 (credit card/Paypal) or, if available, can be purchased for $18 at the door (cash/check only). Tickets for Industry Night are just $12! Doors open 30 minutes before showtime and all seating is general admission..