- To register for private lessons, please complete the Application and indicate you are interested in private lessons; then email email@example.com with a request for more information.
- (If you are a current CFCArts member, do not complete the application; simply call or email the office to set up an interview)
- In that interview, the School director will discuss your lesson goals and scheduling needs and will help find the best instructor for you.
- Your registration and payment process will be finalized after this interview takes place.
- To register for group lessons, complete the Application and indicate you are interested in group lessons. Contact the School office to confirm the availability of the class you are requesting.
- (If you are a current CFCArts student or member, do not complete the application; simply call or email the School offices to confirm class availability)
- To register for a workshop, click here to choose the workshop you would like to attend; workshops that have reached full capacity will be in red.
- In order to register for your workshop, make a payment on the payment tab below. Please indicate which workshop you are registering for.
- After making a payment, please email or call the School office to add your name and email to the workshop roster.
- All workshop payments are non-refundable.
Pay for Audition Workshop
If you are currently a registered student with the School of Performing Arts and you need to make a payment for lessons, use the links below to pay for a “Flex Lesson” or “Semester Tuition”. (semester tuition amount will be discussed with the School administration.)Semester Tuition
Flex Schedule Lesson Payments