The Voice Program at the School of Performing Arts was created to for both career-minded and recreational students of all ages!
- The program offers affordable, private voice lessons, group classes, audition coaching, and sight-singing/ear training classes.
- The School employs highly-qualified, energetic instructors who not only are well trained in their field, but are also performing in and around the Central Florida area. Our voice instructors include member of NATS (National Association of Teachers of Singing), certified music teachers, and college professors.
- Instruction is offered in classical, pop, rock, gospel, opera, and Broadway style singing.
- Varying levels of instruction are available to students age 8- adults.
The Instrumental Program employs instructors of the highest caliber making the art of instrumental instruction accessible to all levels of students, from beginner players to advanced professional performers.
- The program offers affordable, private lessons, group classes, audition coaching and music theory classes.
- Instruction is offered in piano, guitar, woodwinds, brass, strings, and percussion.
- Our highly-qualified instrumental instructors are fabulous musicians who also perform at Walt Disney World, Universal Studios, local orchestras and bring musical expertise, passion and excitement to the CFCArts classroom.
- Varying levels of instruction are available to students age 4 years – adults.
The Theater Department of the School of Performing Arts is designed to train all levels of actors in the art of theater. Starting with 3rd grade “Intro to the Stage” all the way to a class for adults that takes a play from start to performance, these lessons and classes are a great way to experience the world of acting!
- Includes affordable, private acting lessons, audition coaching and performance based classes.
- Our instructors are professional actors and theater directors who bring a passion for performing and great expertise in the world of theater.
- Offered to students age 8 through adult including beginner level and advanced training.
The CFCArts Dance Department was created to introduce artists, both young and old, to the joy of dancing, and to assist advanced dancers as they prepare for auditions and performance.
- Includes affordable, fun group workshops for beginner level students, age 5- adult, and one-on-one dance instruction for intermediate to advanced level students.
- Audition coaching is available for serious dancers.
- Training provided by experienced, profession dance instructors who are also performing in the field they teach.
I love the school because it makes taking lessons affordable and therefore possible for me. My instructor is very qualified and she has made such a difference in my singing.Brenda Lutter, Voice Student
I can’t say enough about my voice coach!…Being in lessons with Erin has increased my confidence in my voice and my vocal performance. I feel that I have grown so much in the few months that we have been together.Tammy Winsor, Voice Student