[et_pb_section admin_label=”section”][et_pb_row admin_label=”row”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text”]
Central Florida Community Arts is excited to launch the “Stars of Tomorrow” Scholarship Program.
After receiving a generous donation from the Barry L. Miller Foundation for Arts and Education, Central Florida Community Arts announced this Scholarship Program for High School Seniors who are planning to attend a 4-year or 2-year University for any one of the following disciplines:
• Instrumental Music Performance
• Musical Theatre
• Visual Arts
• Vocal Performance
Scholarship recipients will receive scholarships in the amount of $1,000 and will be featured in a culminating performance alongside fellow scholarship recipients.
Requirements for Application:
• Students must be a graduating high school senior.
• Students should demonstrate proficiency in their chosen Discipline of study.
• Students should be accepted to a 2-year or 4-year University in their chosen Discipline. Acceptance letters must be provided at the audition/interview.
• Financial Need will also be a consideration for scholarship recipients, and a copy of the FAFSA (Federal Application for Federal Student Aid) will be requested at the Audition/Interview.
• Follow the instructions below. All fields are required for consideration.
• Selected applicants will be invited for an interview and a live audition in front of a selection committee.
• Scholarship winners will be required to perform at a culminating performance with their fellow scholarship recipients in May or June of 2017. This date will be provided at the Interview/Live Audition.
• APPLICATION DEADLINE: We will take applications through April 21
Questions? E-mail our Scholarship Coordinator, Donald Rupe, at email@example.com