Have you already auditioned and know in which orchestra you have been placed? Then here is everything you need to know!
Kick Off: Sunday, January 10
Rehearsals: Sundays, from 3:00pm to 5:00pm (no rehearsal on Easter Sunday).
Rehearsal Location: Calvary Orlando, 1199 Clay Street, Winter Park, FL 32789 (all rehearsals are closed to guests. Performers are to be dropped off and picked up in Calvary’s gym lobby)
Concerts: Will be at 5:00pm on October 4, November 1, December 6, February 21, April 10, and May 22 at Calvary Orlando.
Not quite ready to join but have some questions about the program or how to get involved? Just ask! Contact our office at 407-937-1800;702, or write email@example.com.
Need to fill out a CFCArts Application?
Need to pay your Annual Due?
The Young Artists Sinfonia
The Young Artists Philharmonic
The Young Artists Camerata Chamber Orchestra
The Young Artists Symphony Orchestra
- All students currently in Sinfonia/Philharmonic will be required to re-audition for placement. Students currently in the Symphony do not need to re-audition.
- All NEW students must audition!
- Auditions are to determine the student’s current skill level.
- Auditions will be held at Calvary Orlando, 1199 Clay St, Winter Park, FL 32789 on Saturday, January 9th from 2pm to 6pm, (audition slots are going quickly, so contact the office asap).
- Sign up for an audition date/time by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- $20 audition fee can be paid via the Payment button on this page.
- Students will be asked to play a 2-5 minute excerpt from any piece they currently have mastered. They may also be asked to sight read a piece of music depending on their level.
- Each audition will take no more than 5 minutes, and students/parents will be contacted with placement through email by the end of the day.
- Season dues must be paid by the first rehearsal on January 10th.