Have you already auditioned and know in which orchestra you have been placed? Then here is everything you need to know!
Kick Off: Sunday, January 10
Rehearsals: Sundays, from 3:00pm to 5:00pm (no rehearsal on Easter Sunday).
Rehearsal Location: Calvary Orlando, 1199 Clay Street, Winter Park, FL 32789 (all rehearsals are closed to guests. Performers are to be dropped off and picked up in Calvary’s gym lobby)
Concerts: Will be at 5:00pm on May 22 at Calvary Orlando.
Not quite ready to join but have some questions about the program or how to get involved? Just ask! Contact our office at 407-937-1800;702, or write firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need to fill out a CFCArts Application?
Need to pay your Annual Due?
The Young Artists Sinfonia
The Young Artists Philharmonic
The Young Artists Camerata Chamber Orchestra
The Young Artists Symphony Orchestra
- All students, current members and any new students, must audition!
- Auditions are to determine the student’s current skill level.
- Auditions will be held at Central Christian Church, 250 SW Ivanhoe Blvd, Orlando, FL 32804 on Saturday, April 30th from 10am to 4pm & May 14th from 10am-4pm
- To sign up for an audition date/time, please email email@example.com
- There is a $20 audition fee that can be paid via the Payment button on this page.
- Students will be asked to audition with a prepared solo, scales, and an audition excerpt. Please click here to get the music for your instrument chosen excerpt.
- Each audition will take no more than 10 minutes, and students/parents will be contacted with placement by May 23rd.
- Season dues must be paid by the first rehearsal on August 21, 2016 unless a payment plan has been agreed upon by the board.