Our school offers affordable performance arts lessons and classes to artists of all ages! Opportunities for children and adults to learn voice, piano, guitar, strings, brass and woodwinds are available in private studio spaces.
Group dance classes and workshops related to performance arts occur in larger teaching spaces. All classes and lessons are offered by experienced, professional teachers in a supportive environment that is conducive to learning.
Prices for all disciplines are:
30 minute lesson
45 minute lesson
1 hour lesson
About the Directors
With a degree in Music Education, Kaileigh Anne has had diverse experiences working with musicians, performers, and students of all ages. She has over 16 years experience in vocal performance, in addition to credits in directing, pit conducting, and stage-managing. Her past experiences include teaching music and theater courses to young performers, in addition to teaching workshops regarding the techniques of Creative Drama to peers at the collegiate level. Additionally, she works for the Walt Disney Company in a variety of different capacities.
- Voice (All levels and genres)
- Piano (intro, classical, jazz)
- Strings (intro, classical, advanced)
- Woodwinds (Flute, Saxophone, Clarinet)
- Brass (Trumpet, Trombone, French Horn, Tuba, and Euphonium)
- Percussion (Drums and Orchestal Percussion)
- Guitar (Acoustic and Electric)
- Dance (preschool through adult)
- Acting (beginner, youth through adult)
- Audition Training (youth through adult)
- Music Theory (intro, intermediate, advanced, jazz)
- Composition (intro, intermediate, advanced, jazz)