Music and Movement – (3-5 years) “Holiday Fun!”
These action-filled classes are perfect for preschoolers who are always exploring and learning. Children will sing, chant, move, dance, listen and play simple instruments. Each lesson features movement activities for coordination, body awareness and control, and exploration of space. The season will end with a performance for parents and friends; this mini-show, Holiday Fun, will be performed as a opener for the Beginner Program’s show, Jinglebell Jukebox!
- All rehearsals will be held on Monday evenings, 5:30pm-6:15pm
- There is no rehearsal Monday, September 4th – Labor Day
- Season Dues – $100
- Show Date: November 4th – 6:00pm
- For new families – fill out an interest form, and our Youth Programs Administrator will contact you and talk you through process
- For returning families – email email@example.com to let us know that your child will be joining the Preschool Program this season, and complete registration by paying season dues.
- Do you have questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 407-937-1800 Ext 719. We would love to have you join us!