Orlando Ballet: A Cinderella Story
Remember when families gathered around the television set on a Saturday night? That era, the 1950’s, is the setting for Val Caniparoli’s A Cinderella Story, a retro retelling of everybody’s favorite fairy tale. Experience a unique take on the age-old story complete with vintage couture-inspired costumes, electric choreography melded with Richard Rodgers’ music, all arranged for a live jazz orchestra by legendary Winnipeg bandleader Ron Paley, with live music from the Central Florida Community Arts Big Band.
Location: 445 S. Magnolia Ave., Orlando, FL 32801
• All tickets will be rear orchestra seating. Information regarding seat numbers/rows will not be available until tickets are picked up at Will Call
• After completing your purchase, you will receive a receipt confirming your purchase via email. Tickets are only available to be picked up at Will Call and cannot be printed in advance.
• Tickets can be picked up at the Dr. Phillips Center Will Call on the evening of the show, under the name of the person who ordered the tickets.
• All tickets purchased by the same person will sit together, even if purchased at different times.
• Ticket pricing is based on the amount CFCArts is charged per ticket, per show.
•CFCArts is allotted a specific number of tickets and once we have sold our allotment for a show, the option to purchase tickets for that show will be removed from this website.
• All sales are final with no refunds
Tickets through CFCArts are sold out at this time. If you are interested in attending this show, tickets are still available through the Dr. Phillips Center for Performing Arts. Click here for more information.
May 5, 2017 at 8:00 PM
May 6, 2017 at 8:00 PM
May 7, 2017 at 2:00 PM
Tickets start at $35