Musical Theatre Companies
The Companies are designed for students who want to be a part of a fun musical theatre experience! No audition is needed and all levels of performers are invited to be a part of this show! Join our professional directing team to be a part of an original production featuring huge production numbers from popular Broadway shows, musicals and movies. The Companies will only rehearse once per week, so you will have time to also participate in other activities. In this “ensemble” based show, every performer is in every song, singing and dancing; the show will include all three Companies and will be performed with full lighting and sound. The rehearsal process will also include educational elements about the theatre and performance! A wonderful opportunity for any child or teen who wants to have fun and experience the world of musical theatre!
Elementary Company – 3rd-5th Grade
Middle School Company – 6th-8th Grade
High School Company – 9th-12th Grade
The Company show for Fall 2017 is Realms of Possibility: a Trilogy!
Join the CFCArts Elementary, Middle and High School Musical Theatre Companies in an original production of adventure, magic and fun. Presented in a three-part performance, this action-packed production highlights the adventurous journey of choices and possibilities with a series of show-stopping musical numbers from popular musicals such as Wonderland, Peter Pan, Wicked, the Wizard of Oz, Matilda, and much more!
- All rehearsals will be held on Monday evenings, 5:30pm-7:30pm
- There is no rehearsal Monday, September 4th – Labor Day
- Season Dues – $150
- Show Dates (two performance weekends) Nov 10, 11, 17, and 18
- For new families – fill out an interest form, and our Youth Programs Administrator will contact you and talk you through process
- For returning families – email email@example.com to let us know that your child will be joining the Companies this season, and complete registration by paying season dues.
- Do you have questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 407-937-1800 Ext 719. We would love to have you join us!
Parent/Performer Info Night
- Monday, August 21st – 6pm-8pm
- 1199 Clay Street, Winter Park
- All families interested in learning about the programs or registering for the fall are invited to join us for this “open house” style event – meet the directors, learn about other opportunities, complete registration paperwork
Season Kickoff/First Rehearsal for Companies
- Monday, August 28th
- 1199 Clay Street on the campus of Calvary Orlando
- Check in begins: 5:15pm
- Rehearsal: 5:30pm-7:30pm