Children Ensemble and Youth Ensemble
Our two vocal ensembles (Children’s and Youth) are audition-only vocal performance groups who perform in the community! Rather than preparing for a show, these two groups learn a variety of vocal repertoire and perform for community partners, local charities, and at community events. Their purpose is to share the gift of music with our community! Vocal performers in 2nd-12th grade are invited to audition.
- All rehearsals will be held on Thursday evenings
- Season Dues – $150
- There will be multiple community performance opportunities announced throughout the season; Ensemble members will perform as they are able.
- Season rehearsals will end on November 30th
- For new families – fill out an interest form, and our Youth Programs Administrator will contact you and talk you through process
- For returning families – email email@example.com to let us know that your child will be joining the Preschool Program this season, and complete registration by paying season dues.
- Season dues do not need to be paid until auditions are completed and the Ensembles are announced.
- Do you have questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 407-937-1800 Ext 719. We would love to have you join us!