Supervisor: Sr. Director of Marketing & Communications
Type of Position: Internship – Summer 2018
Job Description Summary
- Reporting directly to the Marketing Director. Assist with daily tasks such as creating social media content, promotional materials, graphic design and branding.
Essential duties and responsibilities may include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Create engaging photo and video content for CFCArts’ social media outlets.
- Draft print and online communications for members and patrons including media releases, emails, and social media posts
- Create graphic design elements for CFCArts branding
- Assist in promotional efforts for events in the community
- Strong written and verbal skills and reliable source of transportation during work hours.
How to Apply
- Email resumes to Matt Heim at firstname.lastname@example.org.