Open call auditions for Central Florida Community Arts’ upcoming Broadway Concert Series production of “The Hunchback of Notre Dame” are held October 12 & 13 from 6pm to 11pm.
The production takes place on February 8 & 9, 2018. This production is directed by Rob A. Lott with musical direction by Jacob Haines, assistant direction and visual design by Ashley Willsey, and choreography by Katherine Rivera.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an audition time, and please specify that your audition request is for the Broadway Concert Series (this email address receives audition requests for several productions). Appointments are preferred but walk-ins may be seen as time permits. Actors’ Equity Members are eligible to perform. All roles are available and unpaid. CFCArts is committed to a full stage of diversity in all its performances. All genders, ages, types, and ethnicities are encouraged to audition. Auditions are held at Central Florida Community Arts’ Main Campus at 250 Southwest Ivanhoe Blvd, Orlando, FL 32804. Callbacks are held October 15 & 16, 2017 at 7pm.
- Please bring a non-returnable headshot and resume.
- Prepare 16 bars that best show off your voice. Bring sheet music in your key. An accompanist is provided. No pre-recorded accompaniment please.
- Auditioners must be at least 18 years of age.
- Male Lead | Age: 20 to 35. Vocal range top: Bb5 | Vocal range bottom: Bb2
- Male Lead | Age: 25 to 40. Vocal range top: Ab4 | Vocal range bottom: A2
- Male Lead | Age: 40 to 50. Vocal range top: Bb4 | Vocal range bottom: E2
- Female Lead |Age: 20 to 35. Vocal range top: D5 | Vocal range bottom: E3
- Company of Players | 8 to 12 male and female performers of all ages make up the company of storytellers who propel the action and take on multiple roles. Strong singers and actors, demonstrating ability to learn simple movement.
Rehearsals begin November 2 and continue on Monday and Thursday evenings, with the weekend rehearsals beginning in January. The production takes place on February 8 & 9 at Northland, a 3,100 seat state-of-the-art venue in Longwood, FL.
Announcing production title October 10
For questions or to schedule an audition, email email@example.com.