Orlando Ballet: A Cinderella Story
Remember when families gathered around the television set on a Saturday night? That era, the 1950’s, is the setting for Val Caniparoli’s A Cinderella Story, a retro retelling of everybody’s favorite fairy tale. Experience a unique take on the age-old story complete with vintage couture-inspired costumes, electric choreography melded with Richard Rodgers’ music, all arranged for a live jazz orchestra by legendary Winnipeg bandleader Ron Paley, with live music from the Central Florida Community Arts Big Band.
Location: 445 S. Magnolia Ave., Orlando, FL 32801
• All tickets will be rear orchestra seating. Information regarding seat numbers/rows will not be available until tickets are picked up at Will Call
• After completing your purchase, you will receive a receipt confirming your purchase via email. Tickets are only available to be picked up at Will Call and cannot be printed in advance.
• Tickets can be picked up at the Dr. Phillips Center Will Call on the evening of the show, under the name of the person who ordered the tickets.
• All tickets purchased by the same person will sit together, even if purchased at different times.
• Ticket pricing is based on the amount CFCArts is charged per ticket, per show.
•CFCArts is allotted a specific number of tickets and once we have sold our allotment for a show, the option to purchase tickets for that show will be removed from this website.
• All sales are final with no refunds
May 5, 2017 at 8:00 PM
May 6, 2017 at 8:00 PM
May 7, 2017 at 2:00 PM
$35 Per Ticket